Image Map

What I Wore -- January 21-26

27 January 2013

Brrrrrr. It was *bitterly* cold here this past week, temps didn't reach single digits until Saturday! It's pretty tough to bundle up and stay warm while still trying to look cute! I can't wait for summer weather :)

I wore the outfit below to dinner with one of my good friends...looking back, I wish I had worn boots, my poor feet were so cold! I don't often rock a topknot, but I managed to get it half way decent :)




*Sweater, Gap. Tee, VS Pink. Jeans, Gap. Shoes, Target*


I adore this outfit below. Warm, comfy and still stylish for a work trade show and then dinner at the Capital Grill! Yummy :) 




*Blazer, H&M. Leopard sweater, Forever 21. Corduroy skinnies, the Loft. Boots, Steve Madden* 

I love love love colored skinnies, and I am so excited that they are everywhere this year in every color of the rainbow, and then some! I bought these almost 2 years ago, and find them to be super versatile even though they are a bright red! The monogram necklace was a gift from my hubby on our wedding day <3


*Cashmere sweater, gift from my mother-in-law, JCP. White tee, Target. Red skinnies, Old Navy. Boots, Steve Madden. Necklace, Etsy*


I wore this outfit to dinner to meet some of my fellow September 2012 brides. We all "met" while planning our weddings on The Knot, and created a Facebook group to better help each other plan our big days. Nearly 5 months after our weddings, we still chat daily! I love these girls! 


*Shirt, the Loft. Jeans, Gap. Boots, Steve Madden*


So there you have it! Stay tuned for more looks coming soon! XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment