Image Map

Why I'm Here!

20 January 2013


Hey there…I’m G! Welcome to my blog :) I’ve wanted to write my own blog for a really long time….I love to write and one of my favorite ways to learn about the world and other people, is through reading blogs. I’m amazed at the things that I’ve learned about love, life and loss from reading people's stories.
I’m so excited to share my journey here…..I can’t help but feel so grateful for the people who have helped (and continue to help me!) and I hope that I can “pay it forward” here.  I have been blessed with an amazing life and though I’ve faced my share of challenges, I’m still here and stronger than ever.

I’ll be sharing recipes, menus, shopping tips and fashion looks along with some DIY decorating tips. My husband and I are searching for our dream home and I’m excited to chronicle all the ups and downs as we get there! I was recently diagnosed with a gluten-sensitivity and will be sharing recipes, and the challenges of adjusting to this new lifestyle.

So! Stick around, this is going to be fun!

XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment