Image Map

She's Here!!

11 May 2014

The past few days have been QUITE the whirlwind, but it has all been so worth it! 

Grace Kamalani McKenney was born on Thursday May 8, at 8:57am. I labored for three days before she made her grand debut! And while her birth was nothing like I had thought, it was amazing because it was hers. 


Staring at her daddy!

So alert!

She came out alert and screaming! Weighing 7lbs13oz and was 19" long. She latched instantly and nursed like a champ. 

We spent two days in the hospital, getting the hang of this new parent thing and introducing her to family and friends. 

My little snuggle bug

My <3

Family photo!!

Now we are home and getting settled into a routine! 

I'm so excited to be spending my first Mother's Day with this gorgeous little girl. I feel like I have been waiting my whole life for her and I am so blessed to call her mine. 

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there! I hope you have a very special day! 




No comments :

Post a Comment