Image Map

Presently Pinning

11 September 2014


I've been slacking with the blog posts lately, but I saw this fun idea from Home Sweet Ruby and had to copy! I mean, y'all know how much I love Pinterest, right? Who doesn't?!
 
I'm also linking up with East Coast Chic!

Thoughts for Thursday
one ) I recently purchased an erin condren planner and am obsessed .... it serves so many purposes, and I love seeing how other people organize their lives!


How I Use my Erin Condren Life Planner to Organize my Personal Life and my Business! {The Love Nerds} #gettingorganized #familyplanner #businesstips
Source
two) football food!! Now that football season has started, I'm always looking for yummy recipes for gameday. We tend to just snack all day, so we are big fans of dips and easy apps like this one -- I can't wait to try it this weekend!

Slow Cooker Cheddar Jalapeno Corn Casserole | Real Housemoms
Source
three) We are in the early (very early) stages of planning a mudroom addition onto our house, so I've been pinning pictures of my "dream" mudroom .... boy that makes me sound boring ;)
 
 
Mud room ideas.  Note the floor, the brackets under the bench and the high wainscot, base show and..ooo... the dor trim...
Source

four) It's officially fall here in New England! I love fall clothes, fall holidays and fall inspired lattes! But seriously, there is something about plaid shirts, skinny jeans tucked into boots and VESTS (good golly I love vests!) that just makes me swoon.
 
flannel plaid shirt, cream puff vest, dark jeans, brown boots - fall / winter
Source


five) and baby things ... I obviously pin lots of baby stuff! I've been pinning 1st Christmas gift ideas, photography ideas, DIY felt headband tutorials, and of course -- plenty of baby style! Gracie needs this outfit in her life :)
 
My little girl NEEDS this outfit!! How cute!
Source


You can always follow me along on Pinterest   -- and even better, I love to follow back, so leave your Pinterest link in the comments below!
 
Happy Thursday friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment