Image Map

Better late than never....

03 September 2014


We are still dealing with the dreaded four-month sleep regression in our house and have been (barely) surviving, thanks to sleep that comes in 45 minutes increments. Ooof. Praying there is a light at the end of this long, dark tunnel.

I was hoping to do a better recap of our long holiday weekend, but this will just have to do!

I had a half day on Friday, and I spent every second cuddling the nugget. Saturday we had a wedding, so Gracie and I packed up and headed west!

I can never get enough of those big eyes

I gave her a new toy before we hit the road ... she thought the monkey was hilarious!


I'm loving my new haircut! Headed to the wedding :)


My handsome hubby, outside the church

On Sunday, we left Grace with my mother-in-law for a couple of hours and we had our first solo date since she was born! We went to Nashoba Valley Winery, where we had ordered a picnic lunch! We grabbed a bottle of wine and headed out to the grounds to enjoy our lunch. It was stupid hot and muggy, but it was a lot of fun, and not something that we normally do. They also have a brewery and distillery so we tried a few of those before heading home :)


Monday was our actual anniversary, so after a slow start, we decided to drive to Newburyport and have lunch. Newburyport is one of those coastal quintessential New England towns, and it was a beautiful day to be outside. We had lunch at the Black Cow and then walked along the waterfront enjoying the day :)


Ice cream was the perfect ending to the afternoon


My anniversary presents <3

It was a wonderful weekend ... if only every weekend could be three days!! 


No comments :

Post a Comment