Image Map

Weekending

20 October 2014

We had such an awesome weekend, and at 9pm on Sunday night, this mama is tired.

Saturday morning we were up bright and early, and on the road by 9:30am! We were driving almost three hours to Santa's Village in Jefferson NH. Two Saturdays in the month of October, the park is transformed for Halloween. All the kids can go trick or treating, go on rides, and the most fun of all - dress in costume! Even though she won't remember it, Gracie had a blast! We call her "nosy britches" because she is so curious. She just stared and laughed at everyone. Seeing the world through her eyes is amazing.



Have you ever seen a cuter strawberry?

Gracie, her Daddy and some reindeer


Me and my Nugget

Her Daddy being silly -- I love her face!

Oh the irony - meeting Santa while wearing a Halloween costume!

We found her name on Santa's "nice" list - yay!



Riding the carousel

Sleepy girl on the way home!

Sunday was another busy day! Keith was golfing, so it was me and my Nugget. I went to the grocery store before Keith left and then did all our lunch/dinner meal prep, went to lunch with our neighbor and her little baby, took a couple long naps, went on a walk with the two G's and checked out the new Target. Phew.

Oh and I broke into my own house. Yep, locked my keys and phone in the house on my way to lunch! Thankfully, I was still with my neighbor and her husband was with Keith. Julie and I pulled a ladder up to the back of the house and we had to rip the screen of the back bedroom window, and then she climbed in. She's littler than I am :) Both our babies slept through the whole adventure. And tomorrow, I will be going to Home Depot and making an extra set (or two) to give to my neighbor and my mom!

Enjoying a chilly walk

Shopping makes me tired too :)
And that's a wrap! Hard to believe it's almost November - which means it's *almost* the holidays!! Have a great week friends :)

Monday Morning Link-Up!

BLOG TITLE

No comments :

Post a Comment