Image Map

Our BIG News!!!

25 October 2013

Goodness, y'all have NO idea how much it has been killing me to wait to share our big news, and I am so excited that I can finally announce that Keith and I are PREGNANT!!
 
We found out in late August, one week before our first wedding anniversary. Best. Present. Ever.
 
We are due May 5, 2014 and I am almost 13 weeks along now :)

 

A few people have been confused by my sign and think it says "little baby me" ... no. Little baby M is just what I call it :)
 
 
This will explain why I've been so mysteriously MIA from Blogland for the past few months! I had a really rough first trimester, and was very sick all the time, and had little energy for anything. I am finally starting to feel human again, and am really looking forward to sharing this journey with everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment