Image Map

Holiday Dreaming ....

30 October 2013


I am well aware that it's still October and Halloween hasn't even passed yet, but I am already dreaming and planning holiday decorations. How soon is too soon to put up Christmas decor?? :)

In the meantime (until it's acceptable to put up tinsel and stockings...) I'm pinning and planning like a mad woman. Here are just a few of my pinspirations.
 
 
I love the cheeriness of this bright red door mixed with simple evergreen decorations. It doesn't scream "Christmas" as much and is so beautiful to keep up all winter long. Our door is not this bright a red, but I still think I can make this overall idea work.
 
Source
 A hot cocoa bar? Seriously, the best.idea.ever.
 
Source
 One of the things that I love most about our new home, is that we have a (working!) fireplace which means .... I have a MANTLE to decorate!! I like clean and simple mantle holiday looks with a little bit of twinkling lights and candles mixed in for that beautiful glow.
 
Source


Source

 
Source
And then of course .... comes the tree. Keith promised me that once we moved into a house we could get a real Christmas tree, so I'm excited to try that out this year and see how it goes! I do want to revamp our overall tree look so I'm planning on buying new ornaments to decorate with. I love a simple color scheme of white and mixed metallics, so I think this is the look I'm going for.

Source


Source
 I already ordered this Christmas Tree skirt from Ballard Designs this weekend, and I'm so excited for it to come in! Plus, I love that it's personalized, and we'll be able to use it for years to come :)
 
Source
This initial wreath is also from Ballard Designs, and I thik it will look so pretty on our front door with a big red bow!
 
Source
 
So there you have it .... my dream Christmas decor. Please tell me that I'm not the only person ready to decorate for Christmas! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment