Image Map

little baby m ..... it's a ......

05 November 2013







GIRL!!!!!!!!!!


Ok, let's back up to the beginning of this story, shall we?? Saturday was our gender reveal party. I picked up the results on Thursday, and kept them locked in the glove box of my car until Saturday morning. And no, I didn't peek! You can't fake excitement like in that photo!!

I had spent an entire weekend working on this box for the balloons, but I love how it came out!!

This is the finished product! :)

The mystery color balloons are in the box here!!

Here is a little bit of the decor I set up for the party






Me with my beautiful sister ... can you spot my bump?? :)
No event is complete without my chalkboard!!

And now for photos of the ACTUAL reveal!! We had no idea what color balloons were going to come out of the box, but I will say that my gut feeling was girl. I had thought it was a girl since the day we found out we were pregnant! I love when I'm right, haha!

















My shirt says "the best is yet to come" ... nothing could be more fitting for how we feel right now!


We are so incredibly excited about having a little girl, it has been my dream my entire life to have a daughter. I can't wait to meet her and see what she looks like, and what her little personality is! Oh, and of course .... I can't wait to dress her up! She's gonna be a little fashionista like her momma!!




Yep, this was 24 hours after we found out baby M was a girl!! Hey, some things are easier to decide on! Her name on the other hand .... well, who knows if we'll ever find the right one, but thankfully we still have some time to work on that one :)

All said and done, our party was a BLAST! All our closest friends and family were there, and it was so exciting to share that moment with everyone. This little girl is going to be so spoiled for sure!! 







No comments :

Post a Comment