Image Map

14 Week Bumpdate!

09 November 2013





How far along: 14 weeks, 5 days
Gender: GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weight gain: Still negative 5 pounds!
Maternity clothes: Oh yes...pants, tanks and tees mostly. I can still make my sweaters/tunics and dresses work ... for now :)
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: For the most part, pretty good!! I get up/wake up once a night, but am able to quickly fall back asleep. A couple nights this week I woke up with a headache around 2am, but was about to take some tylenol and get back to bed.
Best moment this week: Finding out that little baby M is a girl!!! Choosing our daycare was a big relief too 
Worst moment this week: Keith was in Austin on business all week and I hate being alone at night :/ Suffered through a couple more bad headaches.
Miss anything: There was one day this week I REALLY wanted some wine lol
Movement: Nothing yet, but I'm hoping in the next few weeks??
Cravings: Still just wanting a steak and cheese every single day. lol
Queasy or sick: Feeling good now! So thankful the all-day sickness is gone!
Looking forward to: working on her nursery, deciding on a name (WHY is this so hard??) and our first holidays in our new home!!

No comments :

Post a Comment