Image Map

16 Week Bumpdate and more .....

26 November 2013

Not my best picture and my shirt is pretty wrinkly, but I wasn't feeling so hot when Keith took this!

How far along: 16 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 1 pound!!
Maternity clothes: yes yes yes ... I finally broke down and bought some more really cute, comfy and most importantly, WARM! sweaters this week. It's been so chilly here!!
Stretch marks: Nope!
Belly button in or out: In, and it's oddly enough quite deep. Very strange.
Sleep: Sleep is still pretty good, I wake up occasionally at night to use the bathroom, but I'm getting some much needed rest :)
Best moment this week: My midwife scheduled our 18 week anatomy scan, and we are SO excited to see our sweet baby girl! We haven't had an ultrasound since I was 6 weeks pregnant and she was just a beating cheerio :)
Worst moment this week: Being home alone for 5 days while Keith was on his boys golf trip. He had a blast and Gunner kept me comfortable and I stayed busy, but it's so nice having him home again!
Miss anything: Being able to take medicine when I get a migraine, all the ones that are "safe" to take during pregnancy don't work so it's pretty miserable when one hits me.
Movement: Still nothing yet
Cravings: Panera mac'n'cheese, cap'n crunch cereal and steak and cheese subs. Oh, and clementines. I eat 4 or 5 at a time!
Queasy or sick:I really can't do chicken ... I had a bad chicken kabob wrap this week that made me violently ill, so I'll be steering clear of chicken for a bit I think!
Looking forward to: Stuffing my face on Thanksgiving :) getting our holiday card photos taken next weekend!


And now just for fun .... my week with pictures!


I came home from work Tuesday to find a tiny little package in my mailbox! Baby M received her first pair of shoes from Keith's aunt and uncle. Aren't they darling!??!

I discovered the ribbon retreat and ordered enough supplies to make baby girl 9 headbands!

And I only spent $19, including shipping, for all the supplies and it was on my doorstep two days later!

Taken at 16 weeks, 5 days ... my how I've grown!

What her closet currently looks like :) I'm hoping to order her dresser in January so that I can have more places to put things! haha! I might need a shopping intervention :) 



Oooh and I also forgot to mention that we booked our babymoon/my 30th birthday trip! We are going to Charleston, SC for 4 days in early January, and I couldn't be more excited to get away with the hubs and celebrate the new year, a milestone birthday and enjoying one last trip before our little girl arrives :)

No comments :

Post a Comment