Image Map

Christmas Traditions -- Gift Giving!

03 December 2013

So, as I've spoken about many times, this is our first year in our new house! I was so excited to put up a huge tree and get all new ornaments, and really deck our house out for the holidays. I think we're getting there :)
 
Today I wanted to share a fun new tradition that Keith and I are also starting this year. I don't know about you, but sometimes it can be hard to pick out the perfect gift for your significant other. Usually I email him links or give him specifics, and then there is rarely that fun element of surprise! So in addition to the few things we each asked for, I introduce Christmas Scrabble!
 
What you will need:
 
  • Scrabble tiles
  • A number -- the number of presents you will each get for the other
  • Pen/Paper
  • A creative, fun, wild imagination!
 
We chose 5 gifts, and each took turns choosing our letters from the bag.
 
The letters I chose for him are T, I, V, B, O. We also chose a bonus letter to get each other something from Gunner :)
 
We agreed that the gifts could be a mix of actual presents and/or stocking stuffers. Since I already got him most of his "big" presents, I'm going to be focusing a few smaller gifts.
 
Here are some of the things I am thinking:
 
 
T: t-shirts for his stocking
I: I-phone charger
V: maybe a vest??
B: bottle opener
O: Outback gift card
 
 
How do you and your significant other do gift-giving? Do you have any fun traditions?
 

No comments :

Post a Comment