Image Map

18 Week Bumpdate!

13 December 2013


Sweater here / Pants here
 
 
How far along: 18 weeks (I'm a week behind in my bumpdates!)
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: Maybe a couple pounds? I have my 20 week appt on the 16th, so I'll know then!
 
Maternity clothes: Switched to full-panel maternity pants this week! The demi panel ones cut into my bump and were becoming really uncomfortable. Hit the jackpot at Gap with their GapCash and got two more pants and three tops, including the outfit I'm wearing above!
Stretch marks: Nope .. loving my BioOil
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Not too too bad .. I wake up here and there, but I'm getting restful sleep so that's good :)
Best moment this week: Baby girl has a NAME!! I'm so excited about it and wish I could shout it from the rooftops, but I'm loving keeping something a surprise!
Worst moment this week: Honestly nothing!  
Miss anything: Being able to comfortably reach my toes :)
Movement: Starting to feel flutters here and there but nothing major yet!
Cravings: No real intense cravings this week
Queasy or sick: Finally getting over this nasty cold, but feeling good otherwise! 
Looking forward to: Ultrasound next week! We haven't seen her since she was a beating cheerio at 6weeks!
 
 
In other news this week:
 

 
 
I got all dressed up for Keith's company holiday party at the New England Aquarium. We had a blast!


Finally getting around to addressing and sending our Christmas cards! I'm a little late this year since I've lost almost everyone's address! oopsss



My friend Heather sent me this adorable ornament! She has her own Etsy shop, called Bailey Mae Gifts (find her here ) ... I loved this ornament so much I asked her to make a couple for me to give as gifts!
 
I hope y'all are having a wonderful week! Only 12 days til Christmas!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment