Image Map

20 Weeks

23 December 2013

 

Shirt Gap // Leggings Gap

How far along: 20 weeks
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: The day of my 20 week check in I was up 7 pounds, but by the end of the week I had lost 3.
Maternity clothes: Yes, because at this point I just want to be comfortable!
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Pretty close to popping out haha!
Sleep: Good
Best moment this week: FINALLY feeling baby girl move on a daily basis. Last night I was even able to feel her kick from the outside AND inside, which was the most amazing feeling ever.
Worst moment this week: Getting a stomach bug Friday night into Saturday (hence losing the three pounds!) Thankfully it was a quick moving bug, but it was miserable while it lasted!
Miss anything: Not really, this was a good week :)
Movement: Lots of kicking and rolling around in there!
Cravings: Sweets (fruit & cakes, cookies, & pies!)
Queasy or sick: Other than the stomach bug I felt great this week
Looking forward to: Christmas! Only two more days :)
 
 
And since I will be taking a bit of a blogging break for the rest of this week, I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope that your day is filled with lots of joy and happiness :)


No comments :

Post a Comment