Image Map

Christmas 2013 and Week 21

30 December 2013

I cannot believe that Christmas has already come and gone, tomorrow is the last day of 2013 and my 30th (gulp) birthday is in one week. Where has this year gone???
 
Here is our 21 week bumpdate and Christmas recap!


Sweater/ Old Navy

 
How far along: 21 Weeks
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: I have not weighed myself since before Christmas, probably somewhere around 7-9 pounds 
Maternity clothes: 100% now ... I try to fit into my non-maternity clothes and I just look like a hot mess LOL
Stretch marks: Nope, thank goodness!
Belly button in or out: Sooo close to popping out, which is very strange to me
Sleep: Not great, but not horrible either. Getting comfortable is getting more and more challenging!
Best moment this week: Well, besides Christmas of course ... Keith got to feel baby girl kick for the first time on Christmas Eve! The look on his face was priceless, best present ever!  
Worst moment this week: Getting the stomach bug AGAIN on Christmas Eve
Miss anything: gin & tonics ;)
Movement: SO much movement! This little girl is like a gymnast already ... flipping and turning and kicking away. I love it.
Cravings: Sweets and fruits. I go back and forth from eating golden oreos by the handful to eating 5 clementines at once!
Queasy or sick: Feeling pretty good
Looking forward to: My birthday and our babymoon to Charleston next week! So excited to get away with the hubs one last time when it's just the two of us :)
 
 
Our week in photos:
 
Those are just the presents that we got for each other! So much for scaling back this year haha


We have the strangest dog who is obsessed with wrapping paper. Christmas is his favorite time of year because he gets to play with all the paper and rip them to shreds!


My gifts!! I was SOOO spoiled this year :)
My new LV (loveeeee), X-Factor polishes, Alex & Ani bracelets, and winter boots!
Baby girl is also SO incredibly spoiled, I think she has enough clothes to last her, her entire first year!
Keith won this sexy Santa suit in our family's Yankee Swap gift. Of couse he had to dress up, and then he scared all the children LOL


Our last Christmas as a family of two!!!


And there you have it....our 2013 Christmas recap :) We are so blessed and lucky to have such amazing friends and family. Now that the holiday season is wrapping up, we are looking forward to 2014!
 
2014 is looking to be another hectic, crazy and exciting year and I can't wait to see all that is in store for us!  
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!







No comments :

Post a Comment