Image Map

Weekend Recap and 19 Week Bumpdate!

16 December 2013

Monday already?? Anyone else agree that weekends should be at least three days? I feel like one of them is always spent running around and the other cleaning/doing laundry and other mundane household things ... anyway, here we are :)

 
 
How far along: 19 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 4 or so pounds? I have my next appt tonight so we'll know for sure!
Maternity clothes: most definitely!
Stretch marks: Nope, so grateful for BioOil!
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleep is SO good, but I'm not feeling as rested when I wake up
Best moment this week: We had our anatomy scan on Thursday and we finally got to see our baby girl!!! She was wiggling all around, and moving her hands and opening and closing her eyes. It was the most amazing thing to see. Keith said that his mouth was literally wide open in awe the entire appointment. Also, we found out that she is 110% healthy and everything is developing perfectly, which is the best news we could have gotten!
 
Isn't she precious? I think she looks like me :)
Worst moment this week: Tuesday night I slipped and fell on a patch of black ice in our driveway and I was SO sore ... my whole left side of my body was really banged and bruised up, but thankfully baby M was fine
Miss anything: being able to bend over! haha! now that this belly is getting bigger, I cannot comfortably bend forward without feeling like I'm squishing her!
Movement: I reallllly thought I felt a couple little kicks last week after our ultrasound, but nothing since.
Cravings: Fruit and cookies
Queasy or sick: Feeling really good ... this second trimester stuff is a breeze!
Looking forward to: Christmas! Only 9 more days :)
 
 
 
On to our weekend .... we were projected to get a pretty good size snowstorm later in the day on Saturday, so Saturday morning we ventured out to run some errands and finish our Christmas shopping. But of course, first things first ....

This place near our house sells the BEST chocolate frosted donuts ... mmmmmm


Gunner with his snow jacket on ready to brave the cold and snow!


A little sneak peek at the letters for baby M's room! They arrived late Saturday and I can't wait to get started!



I fell in love with this beauty at Homegoods for baby M's nursery ... it was marked down to $275, so I plan on keeping my eye on it over the next couple of weeks!

After a disappointing Patriots loss, I curled up in bed with Gunner and my Hypnobirthing book. To which I promptly got sucked in to and read almost half of it in two hours! Such an amazing and informative read!!!


 
I'm really hoping for a quick and easy week .... Keith is traveling (again) Tues-Thurs; I need to get some stocking stuffers and finish wrapping presents; and I'm also hoping for some time to do some Christmas baking!

No comments :

Post a Comment