Image Map

DIY: Anthropologie Wall Letters

09 December 2013


As I usually do in my free time, I like to browse nursery pictures on Pinterest looking for inspiration for baby girl's nursery.

This morning I came across this pin (pinned from a fellow blogger that is one of my favorite bloggers ever!!)


Christmas Nursery - Garlands & Christmas Bedding
SOURCE



 

i was instantly obsessed with the letters! But at $18/pop ... I knew I couldn't justify spending $90 to hang her name over the crib.
One of my mommy friends suggested I try to make them, so a quick google search led me to this!
 
 

Letters_CraftyKraft_V2_0112
SOURCE
 
At $3.95 each (with free shipping!!) these letters were a much more affordable alternative! All I need is to get some silver metallic paint and paint away! I'm guessing the entire project will cost me less than $30, which is quite a nice savings :)
 
I figured that I would share this idea since I have so many other mommy-to-be friends that might be looking for something similar. The possibilities are endless when it comes to painting and decorating these letters too, so you can really make something unique for your own nursery :)
 
Happy Crafting!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment