Image Map

My last week home

26 June 2014

I can't believe that I only have one more week off with my nugget! The "maternity leave" in this country is a joke, but that's a post for another day. I wish I could stay home just a teeny bit longer, but we have bills to pay! So, I plan on making the most of this week and tiring us both out.

This is my bucket list :)

1. Snuggle Gracie as much as possible.
2. Take Gracie to the beach for the very first time!
3. Pick out five adorable outfits for the both of us!
4. Pack bags for my mom's! 
5. Pump, pump and pump some more! Make lactation cookies, buy more fenugreek and drink more Gatorade!
6. Attempt to find a formula for her as a backup option in case #5 doesn't work so well.
7. Freezer meals! 
8. Snuggle Gracie some more. Dance around the kitchen with her. 
9. Go for walks. 
10. Order her newborn prints! I have to have photos to put in my office :)
11. Convince Keith to hire a house cleaner :)

And that's it! Keeping my week focused on what is important. Grace is growing SO fast and changing every day. I'm working on just soaking in every snuggle I can!

I mean seriously, who could resist this face?!


No comments :

Post a Comment