Image Map

Snapshots from our Weekend

23 June 2014

Can I say "weekend" when the days of the week don't matter right now? Sometimes the only way I know what "day" it is, is if Keith is home or not :)

After being alone for three days last week, I was so looking forward to our family time together!


They were both staring at Keith, excited he was home :)


She loves her daddy!!

We spent the whole weekend visiting friends. Now that Gracie is doing much better and isn't feeling awful all the time, it's getting easier to get out of the house. 


Snuggling with KerriAnne


Hanging with her "cousin" Cali


Cuddling with her auntie Jessy


An early morning snuggle with my mini :) we felt pretty strongly about Gracie not sleeping in bed with us, and she really doesn't -- but Sunday morning I was beyond exhausted, and knew she would be up in 30 minutes -- so I let her lay next to me :) 

  
Sunday we drove to NH while Keith golfed so that Gracie could meet out friends Naomi and Frank. Gunner even tagged along for the trip! 


Sunday night was play time with Gunner and Gracie! She was exhausted after her long weekend and was asleep by 8:30! 



I hope y'all had a good weekend! 

No comments :

Post a Comment