Image Map

Stitch Fix 2.0

26 August 2013

Last week I received my second Fix! As I opened the box, I honestly wasn't super impressed. :( 

But I gave it a shot, and tried it all on:



Top left: I was really on the fence about this green spotted shirt, and almost didn't keep it. The price was a bit high, at $68. But it's really comfy, a great color and really versatile. 

I tried it on with these black leggings ...


And also wore it this past weekend to Country Fest ....


This hot pink cardigan -- I am in love with! The fabric is SO soft and comfy and I love that I can dress it up or down, and it's great now in the office when it's chilly!


Then there was this beauty. Out of the box, it seemed too boxy and I didn't think it would look that great. But everyone I showed it to loved it. It's so different, and I haven't seen anything like it! I wore it out for drinks with turquoise shorts and to work with a mint green skirt and nude flats. Adorbs.



 
Yes, I was double fisting. But just for this photo :)

So those were the three items I kept! I also got an orange bubble necklace, but I have two so I immediately put it back. Then were the gray jeans that I wanted to keep SO badly. But they were a tad bit too tight and uncomfortable. 

Those two things went back, and I signed up for another Fix! You could say I'm becoming addicted :) It will be here tomorrow and I'll be posting a preview on Instagram! 

No comments :

Post a Comment