Image Map

Family Photos

05 November 2014


I am super excited that this weekend we are having our fall/Christmas card/Gracie's six-month photos done! I have been planning outfits and ideas in my head for weeks now and randomly texting them to my photographer .... (I'm sure she's thrilled!)

I tend to gravitate toward traditional (leaves, outdoors, slightly bundled up photos) with a little bit of a twist ... mixing patterns and textures and maybe even wearing white ..or (faux) fur! Here are a couple of photo ideas I'm loving:

Link via Pinterest

Link via Pinterest

Link via Pinterest

And a couple things that would look cute all put together without being "matchy-matchy". I want our outfits to coordinate while still being different. 


Plaid Dress

Reindeer Dress

Men's Sweater

Wool Sweater

Plaid Jeweled Shirt


Gracie is most likely wearing the plaid dress with striped tights. I'll be wearing the plaid jewel shirt with white jeans, tall tan boots and a furry vest. Or maybe herringbone. Still deciding :) And Keith is the easiest to dress - jeans, a simple sweater and nice sneakers or tan shoes. 

Easy peasy! I can't wait to share our photos with you next week! 

No comments :

Post a Comment