Image Map

Our Black Friday

29 November 2014


I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Now that Thanksgiving is over, it means that it is officially time for CHRISTMAS! I even made Keith listen to Michael Buble's Christmas album on our way home from my mother-in-law's house :)

I'm not one for big "black friday" shopping madness. It's cold, it's dark, and I really just want to be sleeping than fighting lines. 

So Friday morning, I decided to just stay in my pjs, drink coffee, hang with the nugget and do our shopping online.

I scored crazy good deals at Amazon, Kohl's, Gap, Old Navy, Easy Canvas Prints, SnapBibs, PotteryBarn, Alex & Ani and River Babe Threads.

As always, I didn't do any shopping without first going through ebates.com and I just got an email that I have almost $50 in cashback after today's shopping!!

Here is a little sneak peek of some of the items I purchased: 

Water Bottle / T-shirt / Bibs / Parka - Pjs - Puzzle / Stocking

Later in the afternoon, Gracie and I decided to venture to the new Target that is five minutes from our house. I got front row parking, and there was almost no one in the store! We perused the clothing and toy section, then picked up some new wrapping paper, before deciding to check out electronics. I figured all the good deals were gone, but since we are re-doing our living room, we need a new TV. After texting with Keith frantically over a deal I found, I walked out with a brand new Samsung flat screen TV --- saving over $400 on the regular price! My husband was so excited to put his new toy to use that evening :)

Today is Shop Small Business Saturday! I follow some amazingly talented Instagram shops and many of them are offering great sales all weekend long. Don't forget to support small businesses this weekend! You can find a few of my favorites here, here and here :)

I am happy to say that I have very little left to buy for Christmas gifts. A few things for my father-in-law, Gracie's teachers and we are all set.  Next up is ordering our Christmas cards and putting up the tree!!

Be sure to check back in early next week for a holiday series I'm participating in that also includes a cash giveaway!

No comments :

Post a Comment