Image Map

Gracie: Six Months

18 November 2014

I know I say this every month, but seriously how do I have a SIX month old?! And yes I do realize that I am about ten days late with this post, as always! I wanted to wait until her six month checkup today so that I could add her stats!

She is still as fashionable as ever

She is still obsessed with a) being naked and b) her activity play mat

Still loving her Gunnie!

This month was her first Halloween and first visit to Santa's Village!


Her first school artwork on our fridge

The cutest little candycorn

Yep, still loves her Gunnie

Our first family trick or treating

A visit from her Grampy

Watching her first snowfall!!
photo by KGD Photography
Gracie is on a regular eating and nap schedule and this girl loves to eat.  She now eats prunes, apples, pears, mangoes, squash, sweet potatoes and carrots! We cannot get food into her mouth fast enough ... she bangs her hands impatiently on the highchair tray between bites. She gets her impatience from her mama for sure! She is still the happiest baby anyone has ever seen. Everywhere we take her, people can't help but smile when they see her beaming at them. She truly loves life. I can't even say all the ways that she has changed our life, but I know that I have never been so happy and full. I thank God every day for giving us such a beautiful gift!!

Stats: weighs 15 lbs 9 ounces
height 27"

She is still a little nugget, but is slowly getting some rolls, and man oh man am I obsessed with them!

Her doctor says in the next month she should be crawling and getting her first tooth! Looks like it's time to start baby proofing our house!

Happy (late) six months Nugget!!! We love you to the moon and back. 

No comments :

Post a Comment