Image Map

weekend wrap-up

17 November 2014


I wanted to try a new little twist on our weekend recaps and see how this goes!


What we did:

Friday night we had a quick, mini playdate with Gracie's little friend from school Anthony. He is (aside from Gunner) the only thing that can make her laugh. Check them out!




Saturday I was way overdue for a hair cut, so I did that - we went to lunch with some friends - bought a snowblower - and took Gracie to the golf store, where she kept herself entertained in the mirror :)
 






we look so thrilled :)

Sunday was super lowkey -- lots of cleaning, organizing and packing! We are having a wall taken down this week between our dining and living room to make our space more "open concept" and I seriously cannot wait. After not having a proper living room space since we moved in, we are finally going to have one!!

What we ate:

Sunday night is my favorite night of the week to cook, because I usually have more time to spend on a detailed recipe. Our recipe this Sunday though was super easy, and one of our favorites! And bonus, it's a one pot meal :) 




What we wore: 

I have been loving my new ankle booties I purchased from Loft a few weeks ago ... right now they are even on sale for their Friends & Family promo!




I bought these sweater leggings at Gap and I'm seriously obsessed. No, I haven't worn them out of the house ... but I've thought about it!





Gracie looked adorable on Saturday in her Old Navy camo skinny pants & leopard down coat and her "daddy's sweatheart" onesie from Carter's.


how about those eyes? :)


What we bought:

Other than a snowblower?? haha ... seriously though, if you know New England, you know a snowblower is a must to survive our winters. We didn't have one last year, and ended up paying more to have someone plow than it cost us to buy a very nice, refurbished one. #gofigure
On our weekly trip to Target, I also picked up a space heater for Grace's room (again, another must for surviving winter) and I oohed over all the Christmas things. Must wait until after Thanksgiving!!

I'm just about ready to click "purchase" on these items from Loft!


Can you tell I love leopard? :)
And that's a wrap! I hope that y'all had a fabulous weekend and Happy Monday!!


Weekend linkups with Meghan and Biana



No comments :

Post a Comment