Image Map

Easiest holiday appetizer!

21 December 2014

Happy week of Christmas! I'm so excited that Christmas is in FOUR days! I'm looking forward to all the baking and cooking and eating and drinking haha!

Today I want to share a quick, super easy, three ingredient appetizer! If you need an app to have on hand this week or to bring with you on Christmas Day, look no further :) 

Recipe from Tablespoon.com

Sweet, cheesy deliciousness


All you need is puff pastry dough (from the freezer section of your grocery store); 1/2 lb of Brie cheese and 1 cup of cranberry sauce:

  • Lay out dough and cut into 3x3 inch squares, and press into a muffin tin.

  • Cube the cheese and place one cube in each square.

  • Top with a dollop of cranberry sauce.

  • Bake for ten minutes in a 400 degree oven.

  • Serve warm
I made this today when my in-laws came over, and it was so yummy that I plan on making it again on Christmas Eve, it was a huge hit!

What's your go-to recipe?

No comments :

Post a Comment