Image Map

Love. Sweet Love.

12 June 2013

This has been a pretty amazing week so far. Filled with so much freaking love I feel like my heart might burst!
Monday night, we celebrated the engagement of our dear friends, Andrew and KerriAnne.

The happy couple <3

Popping some champagne

Nice bling!

Besties!

Shots!!

Also, today, marks four years since Keith and I first met.

This was taken just a couple months after we started dating!
I can hardly contain all the love and excitement I'm feeling! There is some thing so beautiful and exciting about engagements and weddings. Marriage is hard work, and sometimes things are really tough. It's nice to reconnect and remember why we're here in the first place :)
To Andrew and KerriAnne....being engaged is hands down the most exciting time in your life. Enjoy every single second, and don't let the stress get to you too much! It's all worth it in the end, because your wedding day WILL be the best day of your lives.
 
And this weekend, we have two weddings to attend :) Keith's friend from home is getting married on Saturday and on Sunday, one of my bridesmaids, is getting married too!

I'm excited to share photos and details of both weddings early next week :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment