Image Map

New Look and New Link-up!

25 June 2013

Y'all, I am SO excited that my new blog design is up!! What do you guys think???

I found Laura of Sophie and Rory through Etsy, and I loved that she did custom work. After filling out a questionnaire and emailing back and forth a few times, she sent me the first draft. And totally knocked it out of the park! It was exactly what I wanted, and I feel like it is so "me". Crisp and fresh with a touch of nautical. Perfect. If any of my blogger friends are interested in having their blog re-designed, I highly recommend her! You can check out her Etsy shop here.

Something else I am uber excited about for this month, is my first ever Cara Box link-up. I've been following Kaitlyn of Wifessionals for a couple of months now, and I always look forward to her posts. She does a monthly box exchange, and it gives you the opportunity to meet and connect with other bloggers and get an awesome gift box. Each month has a different theme, and the theme for July is "Nautical", which again, is SO up my alley! I knew this was the month I wanted to jump on board and participate in.

I started blogging just for the heck of it, but it is quickly becoming more than just an online journal, and I am loving all the sweet, wonderful friends I am making :)

3 comments :

  1. The new design looks great!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you for your sweet words - I had such fun designing with you! :)

    ReplyDelete