Image Map

28 Week Bumpdate!

18 February 2014


 
I clearly need to double check that you can read the chalk before I finish the sign haha! Red Shirt // Old Navy PJ pants (with HEARTS for valentine's day! // Gap, non maternity


How far along: 28 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: uhhh...I gained way more than I should have in this last week, I'm close to 20 pounds now
Maternity clothes: Yes, although it's officially just leggings or dresses for me! which isn't the best outfits to wear when there is 12 feet of snow on the ground and its nine degrees
Stretch marks: Still none, although I'm getting some dark, almost bruising like patches around my belly button, so they might be coming
Belly button in or out: Still out, waaaay out haha
Sleep: finally sleeping good again this week, even without taking an Unisom, I've started practicing my hypnobirthng breathing and visualization techniques and it really helps me relax and fall right to sleep
Best moment this week: getting dolled up and taking maternity photos. It was nice to feel cute, even if I'm not feeling very cute haha
Miss anything: being able to wear normal clothes
Movement: Still moving like a little ninja all the time!
Cravings: the only thing I want is sweets ... of any kind, at any time of day .. oh and ice. I crave and eat ice constantly throughout the day
Queasy or sick: other than the typical aches and pains and some heartburn, not too bad
Looking forward to: getting my maternity photos back this week! We moved our session up three weeks and spent Saturday morning with our amazing photographer at her studio. She promised we'd have the images back by the end of the week!

Here's some photos from our week!



We finally, FINALLY got the paint color right for her dresser and I am obsessed with it! Color is Duchess Rose by Behr 


*sneak peek* completely unedited, Keith took this with his iPhone during our shoot on Saturday! Dress // Asos


Took Gunner to the park, and we did a little hand holding in the car :)


Decided to go to the new Yardhouse for lunch, and I tried my first ever non-alcoholic beer. It was good! I've missed beer :)

I just realized I completely skipped over Valentine's Day! Ours was very low-key this year ... we got take out from P.F. Chang's and rented a movie. It was a really nice, quiet night in which I am all about right now. Keith sent me cake pops at work (he clearly knows I care more about sweets than flowers!) and got me a gift certificate to get a prenatal massage. Ahhhh I cannot wait to book it! 

This weekend we also officially made the decision to take our house off the market. It's been four weeks, we've had very little interest and since I'm due in roughly ten weeks, we decided that this was not the best time to continue trying to sell our house. We are okay with this decision, since we realized that this was a sign for us to stay and we are loving how functional the new layout is. We are instead going to focus on having a baby (ha!) and maybe reevaluate again toward the end of the summer.

Coming up this week is the dreaded glucose screening test, and getting my work life more organized since I start training the person covering for my maternity leave next week! eeek! #shitjustgotrealfolks

Have a great week!!

No comments :

Post a Comment