Image Map

Valentine's Day Wish List

04 February 2014




Valentine's Day is just around the corner! While this has never been a "big" holiday for us, I do love all things having to do with love, hearts and gifts :)

I've already taken advantage of some Gap sales and bought baby girl some Valentine's Day stuff to wear next year! I just hope she isn't too much of a porker that they don't fit her :)

Here are a few things that I personally would LOVE to get this year! hint, hint sweetie!

1. Heart Mittens 2. Fruit Infused Water Bottle 3. Heart pillow 4. Roses  


This mama has also requested another prenatal massage ... honestly the perfect gift for an expectant mother. I'm telling you, things ache that you didn't even know existed. fun times.

What are you wishing for this Valentine's Day?




No comments :

Post a Comment