Image Map

DIY Canvas Print

16 February 2014

I love the idea of making things for baby M's nursery, and while I am not particularly crafty, there are some things that I've convinced myself can't be too hard to make :) 

Here is the DIY canvas I made to hang on the nursery wall. It took me 45 minutes from start to finish and cost me $9! 

Materials:

  • Your choice size blank canvas (I used an 11x14)
  • stencils of some sort (I improvised and used a sticker set that I had)
  • pencil - to trace your letters
  • Sharpie paint pens

These were the letters I used

I went over the pencil tracing in a darker metallic gold Sharpie

And then filled it in with a brighter gold for some contrast!

And there you have it! I love it and I can't wait to find the perfect spot in her room to hang this :)

No comments :

Post a Comment