Image Map

Current Baby Girl Obsessions

12 February 2014



Ever since I found out we were having a girl, my mind has been in overdrive. I seriously want everything.

Seeing as how I don't have endless amounts of money to spend on adorable but totally impractical things for little baby m ..... I've narrowed down my current favorites as well as my totally rational reasoning for why we must own these.



1. Land of Nod chair 
2. Freshly Picked Moccasins
3. Gold and Coral Headband 
4. Tutus!!

1. I will probably buy her the chair, because it's something she can grow with and it will be adorable to take monthly photos in. The back of it is personalized with her name and a little pocket to put books in!

2. I have heard fabulous things about Freshly Picked (did you happen to catch them on Shark Tank last week??) and while $60 for baby shoes is a little on the outrageous side, I think I will buy these for her to wear in the fall/winter when she is a little bit older.

3. This headband is a no-brainer and will likely be part of her "coming home" outfit. My dear friend Stephanie is working on the actual outfit part :) I cannot wait to share that with everyone!!

4. Oh the tutus. I will admit that the very first thing I bought for this baby (as soon as we knew she was a girl) was a hot pink fluffy tutu with matching headband. It was a ridiculous purchase, but at the time I could not be reasoned with! I bought it for her to wear for her newborn session, and then found out my photographer has tons of tutus for props. ooops.

Anyone else have any totally impractical but adorable baby obsessions?


No comments :

Post a Comment