Image Map

Oh Hey Friday

25 July 2014


Woohoo! Another week done, and another fun weekend ahead! Linking up with The Farmer's Wife and September Farm



one // our house still isn't sold ... so our agent (who happens to be the mother of a very good friend of ours) bought us a St. Joseph to bury in our front yard. We finally buried it, per the very specific instructions, on Tuesday night. We woke up Wednesday morning to a showing request, and then another one today. I refuse to give up hope and I know and believe that there is a plan, and that our house WILL sell.

It must be buried in the front yard, 12" down, upside down

Say a little prayer!


two // miss gracie had her eight week appointment (three weeks late) yesterday. My little nugget weighs 12 pounds 1 ounce and is 23" long. She's in the average percentile for weight and height, but her head is at 82%! Crazy to me, since I think she has a teeny tiny head. She also got her eight week shots, and I made Keith take the afternoon off and go with me because I was too chicken to do it alone. And she was a TROOPER. Cried for five seconds, and then stopped as soon as I picked her up. She was a little warm when we got home, so I gave her Tylenol and she's down for the count. please sleep until 5am .... 

This is her new "face" she makes ... purses her lips and puffs her cheeks out




three // I'm trying out Jamberry nail wraps for the first time this week ... have y'all heard of these? My friend Kasey was having an online party so I bought two sheets of the decals, and last night finally got around to applying them. Once I got the hang of it, it was so easy to put on. They claim to last a full two weeks AND you can get two manicures and one pedicure out of one sheet. For $17, that's not a bad deal!

I love mint and gold!


four // we are getting so used to eating dinner at 9pm. gracie doesn't go to sleep until around 8:30 and between 6-8 when we get home, it's all about her. washing bottles, prepping bottles, dancing with her, throwing in a load of laundry .. and then before I know it, it's 8:15 and she's fussy and ready for bed and we're starving. but on the plus side, at least we get to sit and eat together??

Our oh-so-healthy dinner last ... it was a long day, and I didn't feel like cooking!


five // I'm loving summer tv. especially this new show on the FYI channel (did you know about this channel? cause I sure didn't) called Married at First Sight. I swear the only reason I started watching is because of Jamie Otis. All my Bachelor fans will remember her, right? Anyway, she goes on this new reality show, and marries a complete stranger. It's like a train wreck and I can't stop watching! Also on my list ... The Bachelorette, Mistresses (which I totally thought I would hate), Motive, The Last Ship ... geez, when do I find time to watch all these shows? :)

I am so looking forward to this weekend! More showings (we hope?) and lots of snuggle and family time :) Have a great one, y'all!

No comments :

Post a Comment