Image Map

Our Weekend

21 July 2014

Linking up for the first time with:

Weekending

It was a very long first full week of work for this mama! So my weekend started off with lots and lots of snuggle time with my nugget :) The look on her face in this picture just melts my heart ... I love her big gummy smiles when I talk to her. She smiles and coos and squeals in response. I melt.

Love <3
 
Early Saturday morning we had a showing, so we were up and out of the house by 845am. Of course the potential buyers "loved" our house, but the layout wasn't right for them. I think it's time to bury St Joseph in the front yard!!
 
 
Onesie and pants, Carters // Moccs from Mommy Makes Moccs
 

Saturday morning selfie in the park!
Our favorite thing to do on the weekends is go to the park up the street with Grace and Gunner. We get coffee on our way, and spend at least an hour. It's nice to get out of the house and get some fresh air and exercise and spend some quality family time. Grace loves it now that she faces outward in her stroller, she loves to look around and see everything!

Little miss has discovered her hands and loves to gnaw and suck on her fist
Saturday afternoon was spent getting the house and yard ready for Sunday's party! Keith tackled the outside and Gracie and I hung out inside.

After ten weeks, I FINALLY hung her letters over her crib :)

Yet another selfie sitting on the front stairs. We were watching Daddy mow the lawn!

Little toes!! I can't wait until I can paint those piggys

Happy baby!!
She is still a bit small for the exersaucer but we propped her up in it for a few minutes and she LOVED it!
 
Sunday was her baptism! This was a very special day for us. She was baptized by Deacon Frank, the same man who married us almost two years ago!

Full post coming this week!
 
After her baptism, we had everyone over to our house for a celebration. It was a long and fun afternoon, and little miss was exhausted .... our last guests didn't leave until almost 10pm!
 
And then just like that ... it was Monday again! The weekends go by way too quickly for my liking.
 
I hope y'all have a fabulous week!
 



No comments :

Post a Comment