Image Map

things I'm loving tuesday

15 July 2014


I made it through my first full day of work, woohoo! I figured I would share things that I'm currently using/loving/obsessing over!

Essie "Candy Mint Apple"



It even matches the print on my pillowcase haha
 
This is such a great summer color! Not quite mint, not quite blue ... perfection.

 
 Starbucks "Blackberry Passion Tea Lemonade"

Deliciousness
 
Seriously, if you haven't tried the new teas from Starbucks, run to your nearest one now. They are so yummy! And addicting ... I get one a day! Don't say I didn't warn you :)

 
Pineapple print everything

that face
PJ bottoms from Kohl's, and they were on sale! I also own several pineapple print tops, as does Gracie ....

again with the face!
Pineapple print romper from Gap (old) and the most adorable headband from Pretty Little Elm. If you have a little girl in your life, do yourself a favor and visit PLE's Etsy shop. She has the best headbands, and really good pricing! It's my favorite headband shop :)

 
Instagram Shopping

The most precious "ranunculus" moccs from My Beautiful Little Shop
I am all about supporting small and local businesses. Through Instagram and Etsy I've discovered some amazing shops. I love knowing I'm buying unique pieces for myself and Gracie and that I'm building relationships with shop owners. I'll be sharing a round up of my favorite shops next week! In the meantime, these beautiful moccs arrived last week and I'm completely obsessed with them!


No comments :

Post a Comment