Image Map

PI: For the love of Brights

07 April 2013

Bright colors that is. Neon and brights are absolutely everywhere this spring! It's easy to be afraid of head-to-toe brights, and it doesn't always work for everyday life, so I'm excited to share with you this Pinterest Inspired look from Lauren. Taking an otherwise classic, neutral outfit and adding a bright color really ups the wow factor!

Link





The blazer is from Gap and the other pieces are all from Forever 21. Love these stores!! 

Here are a couple of other fun pieces I am dying to add to my wardrobe this spring:


Neon khakis Pink flats Green belt and Essie polishes, can be found here and here 

The khakis I would pair with a white tee and jean jacket; the flats with a cute black dress or jeans and a black sweater; the belt I would wear over a navy blue dress or with black work pants. Nail polish is my favorite accessory of all time, and I change my nails every 2-3 days. These are fun, bright colors without being too "in-your-face".

What's your thought on spring brights? Love it, scared of it or plain just don't like it?

No comments :

Post a Comment