Image Map

Welcome!

29 April 2013

If you're just checking my blog out for the first time from Kelly's Korner, I just want to say a big THANK YOU for stopping by!!

My husband Keith and I have been married for almost 8 months, and we just bought our first home and moved in this past weekend! Married life has been an amazing whirlwind that shows no of slowing down anytime soon :) We have the best pup in the world, a psychotic mini-dachsund who things he's a human.

I love to cook, drink wine, shop and organize things. Seriously, if I'm bored or stressed I can usually be found re-organizing some closet. Keith is obsessed with Boston sports teams, golf (watching and playing). He's your typical guys-guy. Gunner loves to lay in the sun, get neck rubs and chase his ball.

We're a fab team, the three of us :)







My posts are a little bit of everything, and just our day-to-day lives in general. Recipes, fashion, house stuff, family life, trips, ect. So again, thank you for coming by to visit! I look forward to getting to know you :)

2 comments :

  1. So great to "meet" you! I, too, love wine and can often be found cleaning due to stress! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to "meet" you too! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete