Image Map

Weekly Faves

13 April 2013

No matter how hectic and crazy my life is, it's always the little things that bring a smile to my face, and I'm happy to share a few of them with you!

Life is crazy busy -- work, house and everything seemed like it was falling apart. But then: you find a new nail polish color, have a couple great chats with some friends and discover a new coffee. All of a sudden, life is fabulous again <3




 Picking out paint colors for the new house!

My new drinking glass :)

 Essie "Turquoise & Caicos" -- perfect minty color for spring

 Have we talked about my obsession with anchors yet?? 

 Hi. My name is Gentel & I'm addicted to Perfectos Banana Nut coffee.

Mini ice cream sundae after lunch!


This weekend is my godson's birthday party, my husband's birthday party and a visit with my sisters. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment