Image Map

Fourth of July Recap

05 July 2013

I mentioned that every year, on July 3rd, my hometown of Gloucester throws a crazy party. I missed the parade this year (silly work) but we arrived in time to enjoy a gorgeous sunset over the water, some yummy beverages and then, the spectacular fireworks display.

My friends Meghan & Zorba (you might remember them from this post) have a fabulous apartment right on the water, and with a perfect view of everything.






The deck has glass walls, so it literally looks like they do not exist. Amazing.




We look so festive! This is my favorite scarf from Apricot Lane :)

Promptly at 9:30pm, the fireworks began. Can I just say that I love that my new camera can take such amazing photos??








I hope that everyone had a wonderful, safe and relaxing holiday!!

No comments :

Post a Comment