Image Map

July Cara Box Reveal and Link Up

26 July 2013

I know I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front this week, and I promise I will get caught up very soon! The first week back after vacation is always a doozy at work, and I feel like all I did was work and sleep. I promise a full Jamaica recap before the end of the weekend!

Moving on .... you may remember a few weeks back I posted about the Cara Box Exchange I was doing, thanks to a link up with Wifessionals. I've spent the past few weeks emailing back and forth with the girls I was matched up with and getting to know them. I sent a box to the sweet Cari of It's a Lovely Day Tomorrow. Here is a sneak peek of what I sent her:



I was also matched with Katie, from A Worker at Home and she sent me a box. I was so excited to come home from work yesterday and see it sitting on my front doorstep!








I am seriously obsessed with all the goodies she sent me. How this girl can know me so well from a few emails and reading my blog, blows.my.mind. I think the cupcake holders and the anchor toppers are my fave, and I almost don't want to use them up and then they'll be gone! :)

I also got striped straws (I  use these every day!), a cupcake mix and frosting, lobster plates and napkins, a tealight holder and wicked cute anchor bracelet. I can't wait to use all these! Thanks again Katie!!

So there you have it ... my July Cara Box reveal. I can't wait to sign up again for August and see what the theme is!




No comments :

Post a Comment