Image Map

Summer Reading

11 July 2013


I have always loved reading, but as I've gotten older, I've found that I go through spurts and I think it just depends on how much free time I have. I definitely tend to read more during the summer .... which brings me to this post :)

Reading is perfect for lazy days at the beach or to pass the time while traveling. Since we are leaving for Jamaica in less than three days (not that I'm counting or anything....) I figured I would share with you the reads I've downloaded to my Kindle in preparation for the trip!

(via)
 I loved the book and movie "The Devil Wears Prada", so I'm really looking forward to seeing how the sequel compares!

These next two books were recommended to me by an email I got from Giuliana Rancic. I know, I'm so cool :) j/k! I had signed up for emails from her new site Fab, Fit, Fun and this week the topic was on beach reads. How fitting :)

(via)

(via)
I can't wait to do a whole lot of nothing for six days ... just laying out and relaxing, working on my tan, so I'm thinking I'll be able to easily get through these in a week :)

What are you reading this summer? Any other recommendations I should check out??

No comments :

Post a Comment