Image Map

Weekend Recap

01 July 2013

Ok, so for starters, I am a *tad* bit embarrassed at how much alcohol consumption there was this past weekend. There was way more than these photos even show, but seriously, last week was just THE week from hell. So it was warranted.

Wall'o'hot sauce

The Fat Cactus!

Key-Lime-Rickirita!!!

Lazy Saturday afternoon in our backyard

Rocking my new sunnies and romper (F21) I am *obsessed* with rompers!

Martinis at the Venetian Moon

LOVING my new monogrammed sun hat... perfect for Jamaica!!!

New swimsuit. Love.

Best friends & brothers.

The Princess

Friday night we tried at dinner at a new Mexican place that has very quickly become my favorite. Their margaritas were to dieeee for.

Saturday was a bit of a lazy day .. Keith hung out at the driving range, while I did some shopping...and tried on some new vacation outfits! We went to dinner with another couple and went to this local restaurant known for their yummy martinis. The pink one above was a Strawberry Shortcake Martini. Delish!

Sunday, while Keith was out golfing, I hung out with my MOH Jen, and her four (yes four!) adorable kids. We went to the pool and spent the afternoon swimming and enjoying the sun. Little Nicolette was quite tuckered out at the end of the day.

We work really hard, and relaxing and enjoying our time together on the weekends is the key to our sanity :) These are the kind of weekends I live for.

1 comment :

  1. Looks like you had an awesome weekend! Where can I get one of those hats?! Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete