Image Map

red, white & blue

03 July 2013


The 4th of July is my favoriteeee holiday. It's summer and the weather is beautiful, there are parades and cookouts and FIREWORKS. Add in a day off, hanging out with friends and family, good food and yummy drinks....it's the making for a perfect day!
 
It's also a day to celebrate America's birthday and honor those who have served and given so much for our freedom.

 
Tonight we are heading to my hometown, Gloucester, for July 3rd festivities. One of my friends has an amazing place with a perfect view of the fireworks. I'm bringing a "Patriotic Trifle" and we're making bomb-pop champagne drinks complete with sparklers.
 
Source

Source
 
Jealous yet? :)
 
It's also the perfect time to break out a festive outfit and you know I'll be decked out in red, white and blue! I even have patriotic nails!  
 
If you're not, follow me on Instagram to see photos as the night unfolds.
 
Happy FOURTH of JULY y'all!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment