Image Map

....not yet....

09 July 2013

A curious thing has happened to me in the last few months. I'm not sure if it's the settling in to married life, the buying of a house ... or what. But lately, whenever someone asks us that question (you know the one!) my answer is always "Not yet!".
 
When did that happen? Before, I would smile (half roll my eyes), and say "oh one day ... once we've done x,y,z ....."
 
But now? Now that we have accomplished x,y,z?? Now I instinctively smile and say "not yet!". And I do it without even realizing it. I think that's the scarier part.
 
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm barreling towards the big 3-0, much much faster than I'd like. And I'm thinking that if we're going to get on this baby-wagon, it's gonna have to be soon......or maybe it's because my subconscious knows. Knows that we're as ready as we're ever going to be.
 
So I guess we shall wait and see. Because maybe the time of "when" is sooner than we think ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment