Image Map

A Valentine's Day Treat!

28 January 2015


Happy Hump-Day friends!

I'm very excited to be linking up with Lyndsey this week in honor of Valentine's Day!



I haven't sent out Valentines in years but I plan on sending a few this year .. obviously to my hubby, and some for Gracie! On her list are her daddy, her teacher, her Gram and Grampy and her best friend at school.

Enter Treat, a Shutterfly company! Treat offers personalized greeting cards with your choice of photo and/or wording and they will even mail it or email it for you. Does it get any easier than that?!

These are a few of my favorites:

One 


Two 

Three 

Four






Be sure to check out their entire selection of Valentine's Day cards here . Order your cards now and check one thing off your to-do list :)

What's Valentine's Day without edible treats?! These look so yummy and (bonus!) easy to make!

Via

Via


I hope that I helped and gave you some ideas for celebrating Valentine's Day! Let me know what your thoughts and plans are! And please check back tomorrow for Valentine's Day style for your littles :)

No comments :

Post a Comment