Image Map

Friday!!

02 January 2015

Happy first Friday of 2015!



{One} We actually had a rare night out for New Years Eve, thanks to my wonderful in-laws :) We said good-bye to 2014 and welcomed 2015 at a Black & White Masquerade party. It was a great time!





{Two} Gracie is officially teething and still getting over a damn ear infection. Normally, she is super happy and smiley all the time, but the combination of these two things has just pushed her over the edge. Poor baby! Looking forward to lots of snuggles with her this weekend and praying these teeth make their appearance asap!



{Three} I think it's the start of a new year that always makes me itch to re-organize everything. We are purging and cleaning out our whole house and making a big donation to the Big Brother organization. I cannot wait to get all this clutter out of my house! Seriously, how do we accumulate so much stuff .....

{Four} I've decided to make the conscious effort to spend less money this month (baby steps people) .. I am addicted to online shopping and/or random Target/Homegoods runs. I always have a justification and LOVE a good deal, but seriously, I gotta stop. Wish me luck, cause I'll need it :/

{Five} I've decided to start using essential oils - Gracie has been sick so much since starting daycare, and I'm tired of all the trips to the doctor and of her being covered in snot and boogers and coughing! I've heard really good things about EO's, so I'm excited to see if they make a difference for our family.

Here's to a healthy and happy New Year!



No comments :

Post a Comment