Image Map

Thoughts for Thursday

08 January 2015


Happy Thursday y'all!!

Today is my birthday! A whopping THIRTY-ONE. Lordy, I'm getting old.

Here goes my random thoughts for today:

On getting older: I remember turning 24 - and CRYING because I knew 25 was next. For some reason, 25 was alot harder than 30. But when I turned 25, I hadn't met Keith yet. That amazing thing happened when I was 25. And it's just been up from there! Married at 28, bought our house at 29 and then I turned 30 and the best thing ever happened to me -- I became a mama. But not just any mama, I became a mama to this little perfect girl.

Add caption


Truthfully, I feel so much more comfortable in my 30s then I ever have and I really look forward to a new age, and new year. You know how I love fresh starts. 

On my baby getting older:  Ahh I am struggling with this one. It feels like just yesterday we brought her home, and already she is eight months old. And as of yesterday, she is officially crawling. 

I love every new age and stage, but I wouldn't mind if time could slow done just a tad!

However... 

On my baby turning one: I am super excited to plan her first birthday party and I'm trying to be patient and wait until at LEAST March before I do anything, but you know me and patience. Non-existence. 

So if she could stay little but still have this amazing birthday, that would great. K thanks :)

On this ridiculous cold weather: I'm from Hawaii. I hate the cold more than anything. I am constantly asking Keith why we don't live anywhere warm. He has no good answer for me, other than it not being as easy as it looks to pack and move. I guess he's right. Any who, it's 1 degree out today. It hasn't been this cold here since January 2011. And we know cold! I feel bad for anyone that has to work outdoors today, and hope everyone stays warm! Hurry up Spring!

On being sick: the dreaded awful 24 stomach bug has hit our house. Poor Gracie was up at 3am puking. It continued until 7:15, but I didn't sleep a wink those four hours. I say in the glider and held her sitting upright because she was puking in her sleep and I was so scared she would choke! Awful. Now she's just really worn out and only wants to cuddle her mama and take naps. I ain't complaining. 

That's all for now I guess! What's on your mind today?! 



Linking up with Natalie and Annie.


I had every intention of posting this much earlier - but blogging and taking care of a sick nugget is quite the challenge! 


No comments :

Post a Comment