Image Map

Our Weekend

19 January 2015

We had such a great, busy weekend - and while I wish I had today off, sadly, it's January and I work in Accounting. It's balls-to-the-walls! 

Our weekend started off nice and slow, with coffee and playtime in our jammies until 10 am :) 

Almost pulling herself up!


I love her something fierce!!

We ventured out of the house by noon, to resume our search for a sectional for our living room. At the suggestion of a friend, we decided to check out Macy's Home. I always forget that our Macy's has a huge selection of furniture!! 

I think we finally settled on one, but it's on back order, so we won't get it until March. 

Now I can focus on decorating and all the small details! 

What do you think??

Saturday night, Keith went to dinner with some buddies - and Gracie and I were on our own. There was nothing good on TV, and I ended up watching three hours of Lifetime about Whitney Houston. What an icon. Still can't believe she's gone! 

Gracie slept a 7 hour stretch, and wow up at 7am and I must say, it felt amazing. I forgot how much I miss sleep!! 

Gracie started swim yesterday, and she loved it! I grew up on the ocean and leaned to swim at a very young age, so I'm excited to get her acclimated and loving the water too. 

Is it me, or does her hair look red? WHERE did this child come from??

A little blurry with a little smirk :)








My in-laws came over to spend some time with Nugget and after they left, we ALL took a two hour nap! It was glorious. I forgot how much I miss sleep. #sleeptrainingforthetwin

I spent the rest of the day running errands, meal prepping for the week and, of course, watching the AFC Championship. 

A Gracie-bubba and a Mama-bubba!

Our beloved Patriots are Super Bowl bound!!!! 
This was my sweet Gracie's face when I told her this morning we were going to the Super Bowl :)

Can you stand it?!


Happy Monday friends! Hope it's a good one :) 

Linking up with Biana 

No comments :

Post a Comment