Image Map

Thoughts for Thursday

22 January 2015

Do you ever get to the point where your hair just drives you absolutely crazy, and you have to do something with it?!

Yeah, I'm there :)

My hairdresser always knows when I'm thinking about doing something with my hair, because I start pinning like crazy! 

My appointment is Saturday - and I will be wearing my hair in a pony until then.

Here are a few I pinned and am loving! 


Source

Ok a couple things - clearly, I am missing my ombre hair. Also, clearly I want curly hair. Or at least wavy hair. Which I CAN do. I just don't - because I need "get ready in five minutes" hair. But I think I would like the option of being able to do either, or.

I'm leaning toward option number 3 - but what do you think?

Linking up with Annie and Natalie


No comments :

Post a Comment