Image Map

Thoughts for Thursday

15 January 2015

Happy Thursday!

Mid-week link up with Annie and Natalie




1} I cannot believe that this weekend I have to put on a bathing suit. This mama did not wear one at all last summer, so I think that the last time I was in a bathing suit was Jamaica. Pre-baby.

ahhh I loved this bathing suit 

Tanned & relaxed



I bought two one-pieces to wear in the pool with Gracie for her swim lessons, but both fit really awkwardly. So now I have to find time this weekend to look for one. Gosh, I really hate bathing suit shopping. Where should I go??

1a} now all I'm thinking about is how much I want to be on a warm, sunny tropical vacation. It's cold here.

2} At the risk of sounding like a spoiled (non) housewife - lately all I've been thinking about is that I need to hire help. I hate working all day, and then spending the little time I have with Gracie on cleaning and laundry. I know these things come with a cost - and frankly, I'm not sure if we can afford it, but something has got to give. I know I can't be the only mama in this predicament, right?

3} Am I the only one who texts their spouse when in the same house? Keith and I text constantly when we are both home! Especially if I'm putting the baby to bed and I need something; or if he's in his man-cave and up (two flights) in our bedroom. It just makes life much easier, I think, but people laugh at me when I say that I do this!

4} Sleep-training - it's weighing very heavily on my mind today because we just started last night. I'm feeling hopeful and pleased at the progress we've made in one night, and yet still feeling guilty. That mom guilt never goes away huh?!

Hiding while Keith put the Nugget to bed


What are your Thursday thoughts?!? 





No comments :

Post a Comment