Image Map

Happy Easter Weekend!

30 March 2013

Easter has become a very important holiday in our family -- I love everything about it. The newness of spring, the fun pastels, dinner with our fam and of course, commemorating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior.

I've come a long way in my faith and especially over the past year have I really begun to grasp the magnitude of this occasion. Growing up, religion was something that we did as rote, out of habit and without fully thinking of the reasons why. I took a ten year hiatus from organized religion before converting to Catholicism. We found a beautiful church we are happy to be a part of, and I look forward to raising babies with the newfound appreciation that we have :)

Next year, when we're settled into our new home, I can't wait to decorate for Easter!

I love everything about the green grass, the bright colors and the bunnies ... I love bunnies! :)

And of course, mixed in to my springtime decor will be reminders of why we are celebrating this beautiful day:

Link to print on left


Whatever your beliefs may be, I wish you a wonderful weekend full of love and blessings!  



Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God. In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. ---
Romans 6:8-11
 

No comments :

Post a Comment